CloudMoyo Rail Contract Management (CRCM)
CloudMoyo Rail Contract Management (CRCM) is a Microsoft Azure-based, SaaS platform that empowers modern railroads to digitally transform their contractual relationships with customers, partners, suppliers, labor unions, and regulatory bodies. Powered by Icertis and enhanced by CloudMoyo proprietary apps tailor-made for railroads, CRCM allows railroads to simplify processes, accelerate commerce, mitigate risk, improve compliance, and exercise complete control over contract operations, maximizing ROI with faster time to value.
Why do railroads need contract management?
- Digital storage and fast retrieval of all contracts
- Accelerate contracting turn-around-time from authoring to execution
- Standardize contracting language and processes across departments, locations, and functions
- Manage regulatory compliance with the FRA, FTA, FRSA, and labor unions
- Standardized and compliant procurement process
- Deep visibility into procurement process (bids, proposals, and vendor onboarding)
- Reduce procurement risks with deep insights into vendor performance and track records
- Manage renewals and payment obligations for land, track, and equipment
- Rapid quote– to– cash process
- Complete visibility and control over financial obligations
- Avoid revenue leakages with full visibility into interchange rates, interlining agreements, and purchase orders
- Safeguard the business from change in the financial environment (including costs related to fuel, labor, and taxation)
- Transform contracts into digital assets
- Self-service buy-side and sell-side contracting for business users
- Gain enterprise-wide visibility into contracts
- Track contract performance, manage risks and contractual obligations
- Reduce speed to contract and maximize profit
Looking to safeguard your commercial relationships?
CloudMoyo Rail Contract Management features
Central contract repository
Central contract repository in the cloud with OCR-based swift migration capabilities to digitize historic and current contracts
Railroad specific contract templates and clause libraries
Pre-approved contract templates and clauses for all standard railroad contracts, including interlining agreements; property, land, track lease, and procurement agreements; and labor contracts
Flexible, self-service contract authoring and execution leveraging pre-approved contract templates for customer, interlining, and procurement agreements as well as approval workflows tailor-made for railroads agreements
API-friendly business architecture
Integration with business systems like pricing-masters, ERP, revenue management, interline settlement software, and collaboration tools like document electronic signatures, Outlook, and Microsoft Office
Smart obligation tracking
AI-powered identification and tracking for all obligations including payments schedules, lease renewals, equipment warranty expiries, and labor payments
Empower business users to perform comprehensive impact and performance analytics while negotiating the terms of contracts to avoid contracting risks
CloudMoyo Apps for effectively managing
CloudMoyo proprietary apps built on top of CRCM are tailor-made to suit the requirements of freight railroads and enable them to drive more value from the contracts.
Interlining and customer contracts
Accelerate authoring of interline and customer agreements with pre-approved clauses and templates, and protect railroads from commercial risks while also ensuring compliance with Railinc.
Sourcing, lease, and procurement for – land, locomotives, and equipment
Streamline lease and procurement processes with full visibility into procurement events (proposals and bids) to ensure full compliance and minimize procurement risks.
Regulatory and compliance contracts (Unions, FRA, FTA, and FRSA)
With full tracking of regulatory obligations and rule-based clause inclusions, railroads can ensure complete compliance with regulators.
Railroad decision analytics app
Empower business users to perform comprehensive impact analytics while negotiating the terms of contracts to avoid contracting risk. Analysis can be performed on contractual parameters such as hourly rates, mileage rates, and historic shipment volumes.
Customer success story
Real estate lease management system for a Class 1 railroad
CloudMoyo helped a Class I railroad in the United States manage its real estate leases with a contract management solution. They did this by creating a comprehensive store of real estate inventory and by organizing new and legacy agreements in one, central system.
This large project handled over 3,500 legacy contracts, 120,000 documents, and 250 inventory listings. The key benefits of this contract management solution were:
- Cataloging and proactively management of lease contracts.
- Automate financial processes like rental payments, price escalation and indexation, variable rent and concessions, and settlements of service charges
- Gain insights into costs, yield, and occupancy
"We are thrilled to partner with CloudMoyo as we work towards a corporate vision of consistently being the fastest-growing, best-performing, most customer-focused transportation provider in North America."
Mike Naatz, SVP & Chief Information Officer at Kansas City Southern Railway
Talk to our rail experts about CRCM
CloudMoyo empowers rail and transportation companies to gain greater insights, unlock efficiencies, and improve agility in operations, revenue and asset management as well as critical areas of safety, crew scheduling and maintenance. Combined with deep rail industry expertise, our cloud-based, AI-driven solutions leverage cutting edge technology to reimagine railroad digitization.
14711 NE 29th Pl, Suite 103, Bellevue, WA – 98007 U.S.