Mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and gain visibility into your rail contracts
Using the Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform, CloudMoyo empowers railroads to lead digital transformation across procurement, lease management, real estate, and sales.
Why do railroads need contract management?
- Manage regulatory compliance with bodies such as FRA, AAR, APTA, and the ASLRRA
- Ensure compliance with railway safety legislations
- Monitor labor union clauses and rules
- Enforce agreement terms, pricing and obligations
- Enhance visibility into global spend data
- Manage leases, renewals, expiries, and penalties
- Quick and efficient updates to prices
- Track lost revenue and negotiate favorable rates
- Comply with Rate EDI Network mandates and Interline Settlement System (ISS)
- Gain proactive visibility on efficiency, risk, obligations, and effectiveness
- Enhance visibility on interchange rates, and car-hires
- Systemize freight audits
Ready to get more from your rail contracts?
Our Offerings – Rail Contract Management
CloudMoyo is the preferred partner for Icertis Contract Management (ICM) – a leading Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) software in the cloud – for implementation, legacy migration, contract process optimization, clause analysis services and contract analytics. With a team of over 60 implementation specialists, functional & technical consultants and lawyers, we bring experience of over 50 projects and a rich legacy of 8+ years of thorough contract lifecycle management knowledge.
- 360° ownership of project management right until hyper-care
- Deploy strong functional consultants with domain expertise
- Drive system configuration and adoption activities
- Analyze agreement templates to find options for optimization.
- Identify common clauses among templates, consolidate them, and remove redundancies
- Optimize templates to reduce implementation cost, time, and effort
- Ensure error-free and swift migration
- Extract metadata and get ICM ready for use with historical data
- Proven methods for migrating legacy contracts
- Create custom reports
- Build charts and graphs for easy visualization using Power BI
Customer success story
Real estate lease management system for a Class 1 railroad
CloudMoyo helped a Class I railroad in the United States with a contract management solution to manage its real estate leases by creating a comprehensive store of real estate inventory and by organizing new and legacy agreements in one system.
This large project handled over 3,500 legacy contracts, 120,000 documents, and 250 inventory listings. The key benefits of this contract management solution were:
- Catalog and proactively manage lease contracts.
- Automate financial processes like rental payments, price escalation and indexation, variable rent and concessions, and settlements of service charges.
- Gain insight into costs, yield, and occupancy.
"We are thrilled to partner with CloudMoyo as we work towards a corporate vision of consistently being the fastest-growing, best-performing, most customer-focused transportation provider in North America."
Mike Naatz, SVP & Chief Information Officer at Kansas City Southern Railway
CloudMoyo empowers rail and transportation companies to gain greater insights, unlock efficiencies, and improve agility in operations, revenue and asset management as well as critical areas of safety, crew scheduling and maintenance. Combined with deep rail industry expertise, our cloud-based, AI-driven solutions leverage cutting edge technology to reimagine railroad digitization.
14711 NE 29th Pl, Suite 111, Bellevue, WA – 98007 U.S.